Stanozolol appears to offer less hepatic stress than an equivalent dose of Dianabol (methandrostenolone). Studies giving 12mg of stanozolol per day for 27 weeks failed to demonstrate clinically-significant changes in markers of liver function, including serum aspartate amino-transferase, alanine amino-transferase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, bilirubin, and alkaline phosphatase. 621 Relative hepatotoxicity increases as the dosage escalates, so hepatic dysfunction should still be a concern. In rare instances, high doses (alone or in combination with other steroids) have been implicated in cases of serious life-threatening hepatotoxicity in bodybuilders. Injectable stanozolol has also been implicated in severe hepatotoxicity in an otherwise healthy bodybuilder, 622 and should not be used as an alternative medication when liver toxicity precludes oral stanozolol use.
1. The ability to give the athlete a musculature of quality and relief. On the stanozolol course should not expect a rapid increase in muscle. But their quality will be expressed to the maximum. Ideal drawing, external venous. What more could the athlete desire?
2. Minimizing fat deposits and liquid accumulations. Many athletes injected this drug into ligaments with other steroids precisely because of this feature.
3. Increased appetite.
4. High androgenic and anabolic action.
5. The absence of pobochek
6. Maximum manifestation of physical endurance and strength.
7. A rush of vital activity.
8. Absence of fatigue.
9. Increased efficiency.