Yes the allergies are severe. She had to leave her job because she became allergic to the tools, soaps, gowns etc. she was a blistering mess. She has reactions to water because of nickel in the pipes as well as when she touches door knobs, shopping carts, eating utensils etc. she has had to discontinue all her supplements she was taking, important ones as she has the rare mthfr gene mutation and also has thrombophilia. Foods have been a challenge. She has a small child and she suffers from a lot of fatigue and joint pain so I try to help as much as I can. Thanks for all your responses
The intent of server education is to help servers develop the knowledge and skills that support responsible alcohol service. By law, classes must take 3 hours and cover the following topics: The effects of alcohol on the body and behavior, including the interaction of alcohol with other drugs. Washington's alcohol sale and service laws, including drunk driving laws. Intervention techniques for dealing with intoxicated and underage customers. Responsible marketing and management procedures. At the end of each class, students take a multiple-choice test. Students need a score of 80% to pass. More than 99% of students pass the test the first time they take it. Students who fail may retake the test as many times until they pass the test. The test is designed to reinforce the learning process. It is not used to exclude students from the alcohol industry.